Over the past years, we have developed custom software/applications that ready to be deploy to any client within the number of days - please find below the listing of our software application.
- Web/INTERNET Content Management Services introducing dynamic web content and applications such as eComplaint (improving on client service delivery), eClientPortal (Secure Client Access for statements, service information, forum and possibly ePayment). Web Application development (INTERNET and on-line services). We also provide .lr domain registration and hosting. Sample Websites developed include:
- Client Service Delivery System via complaint statistics
Track all complaint made on your services, products, staff, departments and improves on service delivery using complaint statistics. eComplaint could be linked to your company’s website if available for complaint registration.
- SMS and EMAIL Notification Services (bring convenience and efficient working to your client base and Staff) – Send Bulk SMS via the INTERNET to Clients, Suppliers, Staff, etc,
- Biometric - Finger Print Time and Attendance System (Absenteeism Management – with our international partners. Including Finger Print staff attendance tracking. Clock-in/Clock-out using your finger anywhere anytime on your current network infrastructure. Biometric – Finger Print Access Control System (with International Partners). Control access to sensitive areas using finger print(s) to enable access.
- Visitor or Benefit Tracking System (eVisitTracker/eBenefits) - Track all visitors from the instant an appointment is made until they leave your premises. Track payments of benefits to employees and families for school, medical services, etc. Biometrics implemented via fingerprints can be used to improve the tracking process
- Equipment and Facility Maintenance Management System including Asset Tracking.
Track all your assets and provide facility for planned maintenance. Track maintenance cost for your assets. Provide facility for planned maintenance of all your facilities or equipment.
- Electronic Project Management System (eProject). Project quality assurance with monitoring and evaluation of all projects. Electronic project office with integration to document management. Track project cost and control project task and activities
- Electronic Procurement and Contract Management System (eProcure). Electronic request for items with back office inventory control. Workflow for request and approval mechanism. Track department expenditure and cost center control. Electronic Purchase Request Voucher system running as an intranet system. – Windows at moment. Effective contract management system including tracking of all contract activities, memos, vouchers and payments.
- Electronic Store Training Management System (eStore). Monitor and track all item inventory balances. Departmental cost analysis and Electronic Requisition from Store. Manage environments with multi-stores.
- Electronic Job Management and Workflow System (eJobTracker). Electronic Job Database and workflow automation. Office collaboration system and resource management. Introducing an Electronic Office System. Reducing the use of physical paper in managing your operations.
- Electronic Document Management and Archival System (eDocsManager). Effective records management and archival system. Introducing a structured and efficient filing system. Scan, capture, index, store, search, retrieve, view, annotate, route, print and distribute documents electronically without compromising security.
- Electronic Fleet Management System (eFleet). Vehicle database and vehicle cost control. Driver log book, service history and journey log book.
- Electronic Exam Administrative System (eExam). An examination administrative system that could improve on your staff performance and productivity. Intranet/Extranet web based examination administration system. Employees can sit for exams on-line on the internet or intranet. The system will mark the exam and publish the results. This can be used for computer based training.
- Effective Human Resource and Payroll System as per Tax Laws –
Ability to create and maintain your human resource and payroll system
and database including payroll information and processing. Leave
Management and much more
- Networking and Infrastructure Services. We can also provide network and infrastructure services and solution for both Windows and Linux/Unix envirionments. Most recently, we assisted the national telecom operation (Libtelco) with the setup and configuration of a DNS solution on CentOS5. Coastal Communications, our sister company provides WAN/LAN wireless solutions including VSAT installation and configuration.
- Video Surveillance and Security. Through our strategic partnerships and alliances with local and international vendors, we can assist JJREF with the deployment of state of the art CCTV and Video Surveillance systems.
The above listed potential area of work and value added services seek to present to you our expertise and work that we have been involved with over the past 30 years in the ICT sector. We are a custom software development and systems integration organization.
All of the solutions listed above can be implemented within thirty (45) to ninety (90) days depending on the complexity of your unique business requirements and state of your network infrastructure.